Every Restolex Mattress, Spring, Rubberised Coir or Foam and is of highest quality and built for comfort. Restolex Mattress is a product of years of intensive R & D in sleep systems and manufactured with utmost attention to quality, comfort and durability. All mattresses are designed and built to give you comfortable & healthy sleep, night after night.
All mattresses are under warranty as per the warranty chart against any manufacturing defects from the date of purchase. During the first year, mattress will be replaced free if there are any of the manufacturing defects as indicated in the following list.
- Warranty will be applicable only in the case of product failure
- Product failure is limited to sagging of the core of the mattress. Reduction in thickness of > 1.5 inches will be considered sagging
- Warranty will not be applicable on wear and tear of fabric or stitching arises from regular use.
- Product will be replaced by similar or identical products
After one year of the purchase of the product pro-rated warranty will be applicable. The validity of the warranty period for each model will be as per warranty chart. If warranty period is over for a particular model, no further warranty claim will be applicable. Warranty will be applicable for one-time repair/replacement of the core material of the mattress.
For repair/replacement of mattress core material, the company will charge as indicated below
- In the second year, 5% of MRP prevailing at the time of complaint
- In the third year, 8% of MRP prevailing at the time of complaint
- In the fourth year, 12% of MRP prevailing at the time of complaint
- In the fifth year, 18% of MRP prevailing at the time of complaint
- In the sixth year, 24% of MRP prevailing at the time of complaint
- In the seventh year, 30% of MRP prevailing at the time of complaint
- In the eighth year, 32% of MRP prevailing at the time of complaint
- In the ninth year, 35% of MRP prevailing at the time of complaint
If any other component need to be changed/repaired, the same will be charged at actual prevailing cost effective from second year.
To and fro transportation cost to the nearest company officer/dealer outlet shall be born by the customer.
Your Warranty does not cover
- Components like cloth, quilted panel, additional cushioning material etc.
- Improper handling and storage of the mattress
- Dame due to misuse like improper cot (undersized/uneven surface), folding, fabric stain, soiling, wetting, burns, ironing, use of chemicals etc.
- Personal comfort preferences.
- Permanent depression of less than 1.5 inches.
- A mattress that has already been repaired.
- Replaced mattress with one year will have a warranty of free replacement only for the balance period of one year and not one full year.
- If warranty period is over for a particular mattress model, no further warranty claim will be applicable
The warranty will be binding on the company on satisfying the following conditions
- The original copy of the invoice with duly signed and stamped warranty card by the dealer should be submitted while lodging the complaint.
- The decision of Company shall be final in all warranty claims
- In any case, company’s liability will be to the extent of purchase invoice value.
- All disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.